Imperial Red Shopping Spree


I wake up today thinking about what could I write about for the blog, as you can tell by the date from the last post I'm without ideas for a long time now... So I decided to create a schedule, a creative one, to help me get my head in the game and to help me create content, new and fresh. 
As I was reading my magazines with my morning coffee, my new too morning best friends, I started to think about colors and that I should start to make posts color focused... So with one idea comes another and there it was the color for me to talk about in the post! Imperial Red!

Red by it self for me is a powerful color that can change your image from a 0 to a 10 in 1 second, but imperial red is a bright and shocking color that really works the all year. Here in Portugal the weather is a little bit crazy for summer time so this is one of those colors you could rock with the bright shiny sun and if the day decides to cloud up and starts to rain you can put a jacket on and rock the same exact color! I just love it!

I decided to create a little list of dresses, shoes and accessories that can change your outfit and, believe me, your entire mood! You don't have to buy these exact pieces but inspire yourself with them and you will see that your look today will be totally different! Do you agree?

Bye, Bye!






0 comentários: