Obsession - Believe


OMG, i just finished seeing the Pilot of this new TV Series and I'm caught by it, I wanna know more, I want to see everything that she can do!

For those of you that don't know, Believe  is a new tv series that aired on NBC in the past, 10 of March 2014 with over 10.000.000 viewers watching the first episode, will it be the next Tv Series HIT? I don't know, what I know is that I loved it!
Believe is about an unlikely relationship between a gifted young girl and a man sprung from prison who has been tasked with protecting her from the evil elements that hunt her power.
Created by Alfonso Cuarón, director and writer of Gravity(2013) and director of Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban, and Mark Friedman writer of Home of the Brave 2006, for me this is one of the promises in Tv Series for 2014!

What do you think? Have you watched the First Episode?

Bye, Bye!




1 comment:

  1. i gotta see this show, seems cool :)

    ReplyDelete