Jenifer Corker PFW / AW 14 Illustration


In the other day I was scrolling around on Tumblr and then I found this! When I saw the first image i thought that this was like ink in some kind of fabric but after a searched for more and more I found out that it was stitched and then painted! OMG! I died a little bit inside! This is art for me so I must share it! 

All of the image bellow belong to Jenifer Corker the artist with this amazing talent!
I'm in Love!


"Having originally graduated from Middlesex Polytechnic with a BA in Fashion & Textiles, Jenifer Corker went on to receive an MA in Metalwork & Jewellery from The Royal College of Art in which her final collection comprised of brass and sterling silver dog collars. Whilst Corker set up her own jewellery company, she also collaborated with fashion label Bodymap making costumes for the Michael Clark Dance Company. Originally working with plastics Corker moved on to brass and stainless steel which in turn finally graduated into sterling silver and 18ct gold, combining unusual mixtures of precious and semi precious stones and pearls. Her innovative jewellery has been featured in the British Museum as well as Harvey Nichols and Harrods." 
[source: http://showstudio.com/contributor/jenifer_corker]



JENIFER CORKER Links

1 comment:

  1. Hello there! I could have sworn I've been to this website before but after browsing through a few of the
    articles I realized it's new to me. Anyhow, I'm certainly happy
    I discovered it and I'll be bookmarking it and checking back often!

    Here is my web blog ... High protein

    ReplyDelete