One Piece Looks That are Killers!


The weater is finally hot as the hells bellow outside, for me it sucks because if I step a foot outside with the heat, I'm basically water on the floor but I believe most of you are jumping in  beach somewhere or in a pool diving like maniacs. So for you crazy summer lovers that want to have the best outfits for those summers parties without having to spend a lot crazy of time in your wardrobes I created three little mood boards with "one piece" outfits that for me are killers just by themselves! Of course you have to add those shoes and that makeup with that hair... okkk forget what I said I made three little moodboards with amazing dresses and that's it because looking killer isn't ever easy right girls?

What do you think?

Bye, Bye!





0 comentários: