R-ESISTENZA FASHION SHOW




I found this amazing fashion collection and I'm just in love! If someone knows where I can find this I would love to buy it! I'm in love with this over-sized pieces! I don't know why but for me Over-Sized pieces are everything and this as that going for it, plus the prints are amazing. 

You can see more in the link on the end of the post! You can see some sketches of the cloths and everything.

If you know where I could buy it please let me know.
Bye, Bye!









6 comments:

  1. Amazing Collection! I love the feel of it! and as you said If someone knows where to find it please let me know too!

    XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the sweaters and the jackets! OMG I'm so much in love with your blog! :D

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG :D Thank you so much Caroline!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm in love with this sketches! OMG they are amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Emanuela Luzzi7 July 2014 at 14:24

    Thanks to everyone, it means a lot to me ... my collection is a piece of my heart! love <3

    ReplyDelete