Jean Paul Gaultier book of the Montreal Museum of Fine Arts


Can I just tell you how much in love I'm with this book? If you want to fell inspired and full of creativity you have to have it. You can find more beautiful images of the book on Paprika's Behance page if you were not convince by the ones that I chosen! Have you really noticed the cover of the book yet?! It moves! Okay it doesn't really move but you get what I'm saying right?

Amazing Right? Yeah!

This is it for today!
BYE, BYE!










6 comments:

  1. uaaaau this book must be so expensive =x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah I think it is! :/ But I think it is worth it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have it!!!! LOVE IT! Great Post!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. For real?! How much did you pay for it and where did you bought it?! :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. I don't remember but I can try to find out if you want :)

    ReplyDelete