Summer Skirt Trip


Another coffee morning and another inspirational post for summer outfits! Following the line of my previous posts I decided to continue to give you inspirations for your summer outfits. The topic today is skirts, in my opinion for this season we don't will be seing a lenght size trend, we had that type of trends before but for 2014 I don't belive they will run the streets. With that said, I made three little collages with some of my favorite designs/lenghts/colors/prints for summer skirts. 

My "really" Favorites right now are the white little skirts, super minimal with some type of different cut to it (mid image on the above collage). I don't know what it is with minimal white looks but right now they are conquering my little heart.

I guess this is it for today, what do you think?

Bye, Bye!!





0 comentários: