TheTalks - UNICORNIO BLANCO a Modern taste of Vintage

A few days ago I got together with an amazing designer to do this interview that I think you will all love! This brand as an amazing taste and if you love vintage they are the ones to watch. So this were some questions from that conversation.


TA: Who are you? Who is the person behind UNICORNIO BLANCO?
Andrei Forero: My name is Andrei Forero, I am the owner and stylist of the brand. I studied styling, visual merchandising and fashion design and I have  been working in fashion since I was 19yrs and I always liked vintage, so one day I decided to travel and collect vintage pieces for me to sell and also to complement the few pieces I design myself.

TA: What is the concept behind the brand?
Andrei Forero: I always wanted to find treasures and nice pieces, because we always want to be special and unique people. That is why i started buying vintage for myself and i am expecting just being good in what  do and like to do and keep filing people's needs and make people happy through the way i see fashion and style.


TA: What makes your brand different?
Andrei Forero: What makes me different is my personal taste and that I always try to find pieces that are on trend but very unique and vintage at the same time.

TA: Where can people find you? Do you have a online platform?
Andrei Forero: You can find UNICORNIO BLANCO in our facebook page or in our stores in Barcelona and Bogota. (LINK  HERE) At the moment we don't have any online selling platform but we are working on it, so maybe soon.

So if you are like me and like the vintage in a modern ways go check them out and see the amazing clothes that this brand has! Thank you once again to Andrei for taking the time to talk with me.

Bye bye!

3 comments:

  1. I just loved the look of the images! and Andrei looks Gorgeous!!! Thank you for showing us this amazing brand! I will be waiting for the Online Store!

    ReplyDelete
  2. In love with this guy! love the style! :D Want an Online Store NOW! ;)
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Alexander Gallego20 May 2014 at 18:27

    This is awesome, i would like this brand to expand all over the world

    ReplyDelete